Thursday, May 8, 2014

Guns, Guns, Guns, and More Guns Part 2

Alright so last gun for a bit. Classic AK, I made this awhile back and decided to redo it. I forgot to mention if you have any critiques or comments feel free to write me. The fact that I am trying to do a post everyday, I should be able to respond to it very quickly. Also, please follow my blog, tell your friends or share this page on Twitter or Facebook if you like what you see. That was a shameless plug because of the hard work on my end, thanks.

Game-Res Geo
Normal Map Applied
First Pass on the Texture

Gonna change the handle of the AK to a synthetic instead of wood. Plus gotta grunge up all these guns to give them a story. Alright this will be the last gun I post....for a little while. Definitely gonna keep posting everyday so check back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment