Thursday, May 8, 2014

Guns, Guns, Guns, and More Guns Part 1

So I started to model a bunch of different things for my portfolio and I got caught up doing a bunch of different guns. I had modeled several different ones a year or two ago and thought while I'm doing these new ones, why not update the ones a did awhile ago to a higher quality. Well come to find out I had to practically start over on them, so I didn't save that much time. Well, live and learn. Here is a KS-23 shotgun, little fact about this shotgun is its actually considered a Karbine. They used old small cannon barrels with rifling to create it, and it has 7 different types of ammunition for it.

 Game Res Model
Normals Applied
First Texture Pass


Check back tomorrow, one last weapon preview......

No comments:

Post a Comment