Friday, July 25, 2014

Making Progress

Here is the arena now, a lot of stuff is still placeholder quality. Researched a bit more, still have no idea what I'm going to do about the seat polycount, its going to be ridiculously high. No, my individual seat count isn't that high, there is just a lot of seats 12,600 to be exact. So if the seat is a 100 polygons that's 1.2 million polygons just for butts, ouch! I am getting to a point where the 5 reference pics I took aren't doing a whole lot for me, gonna need to make a visit and get some useful pictures to move me forward. This could be a problem because they're usually not open everyday, or to anybody, so I may be putting this one off for a bit, which I promised myself I wouldn't do, but I may have to for a bit.

Here's the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment